• Landia chopper pump for chopping, mixing and emptying
• Landia side-mounted propeller mixer
• Block valves with a stainless-steel shovel
• Complete user-friendly control with 7” touchscreen and integrated data logger
• Standard sizes: 2.5 m3, 5 m3, 8 m3 and 25 m3
For a new state-of-the-art waste-to-energy biogas plant in Romania, Landia has been chosen to supply two of its 25m3 pasteurizers.
Landia’s BioChop hygienisation system is a high-quality solution constructed from simple and reliable components.
Many different types of waste products can be extensively recycled in biogas plants. It requires the right pumps and mixers made form the right materials.
You will not find anyone who has more experience with pumping and mixing solutions for anaerobic digestion than Landia. We have been involved since the biogas industry’s infancy in Denmark, and today you will find Landia products in biogas plants worldwide. The biogas industry is growing year by year and we are keeping pace.
When you contact Landia, you will speak with employees who know the industry, including some who have worked in biogas plants themselves.
If you have questions about our solutions and products, or if you have a challenge, you would like help with, then please contact our experts – they are ready to help you.