• Small foreign objects such as gravel, sand, small shards of glass, bone, etc., can pass through the pump without causing damage and with minimal wear.
• The operating range of the pumps is up to 6 bar, which is why they can also replace most types of displacement pumps.
• The pump has a simple and robust construction and is easy to service.
• For liquids with abrasive particles such as sand, Landia has developed special materials so that the service life of the pump is significantly extended compared to a standard pump.
• The pump can be supplied in acidproof steel for operation in aggressive liquids.
You will not find anyone who has more experience with pumping and mixing solutions for anaerobic digestion than Landia. We have been involved since the biogas industry’s infancy in Denmark, and today you will find Landia products in biogas plants worldwide. The biogas industry is growing year by year and we are keeping pace.
When you contact Landia, you will speak with employees who know the industry, including some who have worked in biogas plants themselves.
If you have questions about our solutions and products, or if you have a challenge, you would like help with, then please contact our experts – they are ready to help you.